On Thursday night, a terrorist opened fire in the West Bank village of Carmel, injuring a teenager.
Magen David Adom took the injured but conscious youngster, who had upper body bullet wounds, to Beersheva’s Soroka Hospital.
A shelter-in-place order has been issued for Karmel inhabitants while a manhunt for the would-be murderer continues.
Earlier reports said a suspect had been detained or shot, but security officials said the individual has yet to be apprehended.
The attacker probably gained access to the settlement by climbing a ladder over the protective barrier.
“The victim, who was around 18 years old, was completely aware and had bullet wounds to his upper torso.” In a statement,
Magen David Adom claimed, “He was conversing and connecting with us.” “We treated him in the MICU and transported him to the hospital in moderate but stable condition.” Many MDA teams are on the scene and ready to treat anyone in need.”
“The details of the reports from the Carmel settlement are under review,” said the Mount Hebron Regional Council.
As far as is known, there is an injured person, but it is unclear what the injury is.
The emergency department is currently on high alert for any situation.”