A poisoned illegal drug dubbed as ‘Nice Guy’ caused the death of a 31-year-old Haifa resident on Monday.
Sources said the victim who was hospitalized at Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa for the past three days died due to cerebral hemorrhage.
The drugs he took were reportedly mixed with an anticoagulant, which is dangerous to public health and can even cause death due to bleeding.
Aside from the victim, 12 young Israelis were also hospitalized due to the drug on Sunday.
Due to the poisoning incidents, the Israel Police and the Health Ministry are now conducting a deeper investigation on the incident and issued a warning to emergency rooms throughout Israel.